MIDRAND, SOUTH AFRICA
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family business founded on an adventurous spirit and winning ethically. For more than 130 years, we have built renowned brands around the world, including Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF! ®, Windex®, Ziploc®, and more. We are affecting the world around us positively through these well-known brands. But our 13,000 employees, whom we genuinely value and encourage in their pursuit of both personal and group objectives, are the combined vitality and strength that enable us to succeed.
Management of Spar Group at a national level through retail key account activities to meet company goals for distribution, delivered profit, and trade spend management. In addition, keep in touch with important store connections to establish long-term strategic relationships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create account plans and align them with the core plan.
- Build and maintain important connections with the National Office, regional buyers, and major franchise partners.
- Create a sales plan as part of the account planning process.
- builds and creates plans within the client mix to meet the company’s specified profit and account volume goals.
- Reach your financial goals for market share, sales, and trade.
- Motivate regional agents to see that the various accounts’ activities are carried out.
- Ensure customer P&L is met.
- Make sure that all planned actions are executed flawlessly.
- SCJ receives regular updates on the state of business in SA.
- Create and evaluate monthly forecast volume accuracy
- monthly business analysis and course changes for implementation
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Ability to influence decision-making and move things along at all organisational levels
- Strong organisational abilities, as well as the capacity to work well under pressure and handle competing demands and multiple priorities.
- a hands-on, entrepreneurial mindset in the franchise business.
- comprehensive knowledge of category management.
- powerful analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Process improvement expertise
- the capacity to work in highly collaborative contexts within high-performing teams
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- BCOM MARKETING/BUSINESS MANAGEMENT preferably post graduate
- Subjects: Accounting, Marketing, Economics
- +5 years key account management experience.
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills.
- P&L management.
Microsoft and AC Nielsen. SAP (BW) an advantage. Insights data.
- good knowledge of the retail franchise business strategy.
EXPERIENCE REGARDED AS A RECOMMENDATION:
- Experience in cross-functional customer marketing, marketing, sales operations, and operations will be a distinct advantage.
- It will be good to maintain current business relationships with key franchisee partners.
SKILL DIMENSIONS REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION:
- Building Strategic Relationships
- decent management of people
- Deliver successful outcomes
- excellent at maths and analysis
- the capacity to oversee operations and meet deadlines
- Being able to take measured risks in order to meet KPIs
- Feeling of urgency
- Strong communication abilities and experience working in a cross-functional organisation
- Work with minimal supervision and use initiative to recognise and address problems motivation and enthusiasm for making changes
Together, the SCJ team is building a brighter future for the world, coming generations, and each individual team member. Join us and use recognisable international brands to change the world. ADVANCE WITH OUR FAMILYTM.
*You must be able to work in the nation where you are applying.