10 Benefits of NOT Having Tlof Tlof With Your Partner
Abstinence and outercourse are safe, effective, and free ways to prevent pregnancy. But some people have a hard time avoiding sex.
Abstinence and outercourse have lots of benefits.
Both abstinence and outercourse are simple, free, and work really well to prevent pregnancy. In fact, abstinence is the only 100% effective way to avoid pregnancy. And outercourse really lowers your risk a lot.
There are other benefits of abstinence. People choose abstinence to:
- wait until they feel ready for a sexual relationship
- wait to find the right partner
- enjoy their partner’s company without having to deal with a sexual relationship
- focus on school, their job, or hobbies
- follow their personal, moral, or religious beliefs and values
- get over a breakup
- heal from the death of a partner
- follow their doctor’s advice during or after a sickness, infection, or medical procedure
Abstinence can be a way to avoid the risks that come with sex — like pregnancy and STDs — until you’re ready to prevent and/or handle them. Abstinence can also help you focus on other things in your life that are important to you, like friends, school, sports, activities, having fun, and planning for your future.